Sunday 7 August 2011

Crafty Cabin launches as does Party Cabin!

We got through our first week of Crafty Cabin & much fun was had by all. I'm looking forward to another busy week ahead.
This week has also included building my new website updating my FB page creating a new email address and linking them to twitter and my new twitter account so if you get a moment please check out www.craftycabin2011.co.uk  or click on one of the buttons on my blog page and go to twitter or FB to take a look at what we have been up to. Tuesday everyone made juggling animal beany bags. Thursday saw the start of my very special 6 week course in puppet building. I have still have a couple of spaces left for this week if you would like to join but this is the last week you can join this course. This course will not be run again until next summer so if you would like to book a space go via my website or email me @ craftycabin2011@aol.com
I have also launched Party Cabin, take any of the workshops (except puppet workshop) and we can make it into a spectacular party, we organise your food and can make your cake or a fabulous cupcake tower to make it a truly special occasion.
We also do Blood & Gore parties - lots of fun making fake blood,burns/bruises and other fun gory stuff.


In the meantime we still carry on with our Home Schooling activities. Swimming course, gymnastics, HE groups, reading, art, baking and visits to the allotment to harvest our lush veggies.
We also had a great haul at a local charity shop. Sicence set, weather station and magic set. All brand new and unopened all for £10.50...how cool is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment