Monday 1 August 2011

A whole new beginning for us.

Morning all. We have a beautiful start to the day here in NW London. I am on my 50th cuppa of the morning. I am just starting to feel human.
This is the last day before our big change. Crafty Cabin my new venture i have set up to work from home launches tomorrow and i am a bit nervous, a bit excited & a bit oh no what am i doing. In the long run im very excited. I get to do the things i love, pass on my skills and make money all from the comfort of my own home, what could be better?
I have 6 weeks of workshops ahead & i am already planning for October & Christmas.
Come September we start a new journey of learning, following a waldorf style routine in a radical unschooling way, can that work? is it possible? dunno but we are going to try. I have drawn up a schedule. how very unschooling i hear you holler. The schedule is for me not the girls. I am the one who needs organising.
After many months of a hectic, confusing & tiring schedule i am relishing a bit of order and structure to my day in the hope it will give me a clear head to unschool the girls. Watch this space.........
So off i trot to put the finishing touches to the workshop and my home......*whispers* i have people coming to my home, i better have it looking decent.
Will post pics of the workshops as we go along................

No comments:

Post a Comment